FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The following responsibilities listed on Precinct 4 maintained roads and ditches can be requested via phone call to our main office at (281)577-8919 (option 3) or can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mailed requests must include:
- Your full name;
- Your physical address or area of concern (listed by street name);
- Cross street (intersection) closest to your physical address or area of concern;
- Brief description regarding the nature of the problem/request for service;
- Valid daytime phone number where you can be reached.
Service requests include:
- Precinct 4 maintained roadway issues/service requests including:
- Roadway deterioration;
- Potholes/patching requests;
- Dead trees across roadway or in county right of way.
- Precinct 4 maintained right of way issues/service requests including:
- Sign problems (missing or defaced street, stop, or roadway signs);
- Drainage issues;
- Ditch or culvert cleaning;
- New culvert setting (FEES APPLY, see notes below);
- Mowing requests along Precinct 4 right of ways.